A Vision Quest is a rite of passage in many cultures. It can be an experience that will let you identify, clarify or confirm the future path for your life. It may be a time of healing or of rediscovering your inner peace. You may resolve an internal conflict or gain insight into external struggles.
The quest is yours, but you will take it with the support, encouragement and guidance from our Vision Quest facilitators.
Willow Stick Healing Arts is offering a Vision Quest for those interested in this type of initiatory experience. We will be completing the Quest at Sandilea, a rustic retreat environment, in Central Michigan. One hour north of Lansing.
You can expect:
Six, mandatory, training sessions that will be held one evening per week. Five are held prior to the quest. One is held upon completion of the quest. These sessions will be held by Zoom if you are unable to come to our Lansing office. They will last from 1- 2 hours. There will also be a post quest session in the week after your Vision Quest.
The first night you will receive a preparatory meal in anticipation of a 48 hour food fast. (Note: If you have a medical need for food and/or medication, follow your medical provider’s instructions for your own care.)
You will have a sending off ceremony. Then, you will be in your private, sacred circle on the land for 2 nights and 2 days.
A monitor will be available for any safety needs you may have.
When the Vision Quest is over, you will have completed your initiation and will have a return ceremony.
You will then receive a breaking of the fast meal.
We will spend time sharing about the experience, if you find a need to debrief.
If you choose, you may request a follow-up, private consultation with a facilitator.
COST $295 Most forms of payment and installment payments accepted
This is our annual Women's Retreat at Sandilea, a rustic retreat environment, in Central Michigan. This is an off-grid facility.
You can expect:
- Workshops: Past year's workshops include Buti Yoga, Working with Your Shadow, Body Peace Through Nutrition + Intuition, Flower Essences For Emotional Wellbeing, Peruvian Shamanism, Shamanic Divination Walk, Working with Angels, Evening Psychic Oracle Presentation of Anaoania .
- Time to commune with nature and other women in a safe setting
- Plenty of space to camp, sleep in the yurt or stay the night at nearby lodging. Commuting is also an option
- Bring your own food - limited cooking facilities available
- Water & tea supplied
-Sanitation is a high priority with wash stations and clean toilets.
- Friday arrival beginning at 4:00 PM is optional. Program starts promptly Saturday at 10:00 AM.
- Cost is only $95 for the weekend